Testimonials from organizations and individuals who have gone through the program:
“I wanted to thank you for the amazing work you did with my team. In our work stress is felt in every step, with our clients’ inter face as well as among our team in regards to deadlines and effectiveness. The Positive Intelligence course has had a tremendous impact because you don’t only develop mental fitness to handle these negative and challenging situations, but you get tools to apply into your own life. Tools that when you practice, you lower your stress, gain calmness, greater clarity, creativity and resilience. The gifts were a few: My team felt our company care for them, and it was a team building opportunity. Not one person missed the coaching calls. I even had a team member who logged from a plane on his way to his client. The bonus was that each individual was able to learn tools to better their personal life. In our fast pace world, we rarely take the time to think about us. It was a refreshing way to learn how our brains work and how easy (not simple) it is to shift so we can be happier! I am looking forward for additional refresh classes with the team – thank you so much for the dedication and professionalism!”
“I’ve had a few life coaches and honestly, this is putting things into ACTION. I have read and absorbed many insights and now I finally get to put them to use!! Dorice, what a blessing to have you as my coach!!”- Sandy
“I’m really beginning to recognize saboteurs at work. You’re doing a wonderful job Dorice. I’m very excited about our journey.” Sue
“I am loving this program. I have always been on a path of self-exploration. …You go to workshops and have lots of insights, but then it fizzles. Shirzad says “it is 20% insights and 80% work.” I have had lots of insights, but having the gym, the exercises, the mental fitness few seconds throughout the day really rang true to me. I do a lot of meditation but as Shirzad says, when you are in a meeting, and you are being highjacked, you cannot say “wait a minute, I am going to the meditation corner and get into a spot.” It is going to be the work that actually will shift what always felt automatic.” Dale
Here is more detailed information about what’s involved in the Positive Intelligence Mental Fitness encompassing 12-week program:
- The first 6 weeks participants begin dipping their toes in the Positive Intelligence pool and really take a stock of who they are, their saboteurs and their access to sage powers. The second portion of our time together will be developing these newly acquired skills further.During our time together you will receive 7- one hour video from Shirzad Chamine with insights to guide you.
- You will also receive three 2 min audio daily recording to set your mind with clarity and reinforce a different aspect of training, moving you from saboteur to sage mind set by creating new neurons pathways. Neurons that wire together fire together!
- You will be encouraged to go to the “gym” app on your phone (which you will receive upon registering), and participate in PQ exercises to create the new neural pathways. The mental exercises vary from 2min, 5 min, 12 min exercise daily. For best results, you are encouraged to do a total of 15 minutes a day.
- In addition, there will be weekly live Group Coaching sessions with me as your coach during the 12 weeks. I will be coaching you gaining awareness of your character strengths and align it with your values. We will map out where you are, set a plan to where you want to be and the steps to get there. This program will move you to action! In this stage trusting, vulnerability, growth of self can be elevated to new highs!
- I am here to support you on this new path to uncover, dust and shine your best version of yourself!